Chocolate Chip Pineapple Muffins
- 1/2 Cup melted Coconut Oil (making them vegan and plantbased )
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup - 3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 8 ounces crushed Pineapple
- 2 Cups organic White Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder, 1/2 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 2/3 Cup dairyfree Chocolate Chips (such as Gefen or Enjoy Life)
Preheat oven to 350 and put liners in a cupcake tray.
Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl (including the pineapple), dry ingredients in a separate smaller bowl. Using 10 strokes, incorporate dry into wet. Using another 10 strokes, fold in the chocolate chips. This stroke count is to ensure you aren't overstimulating the gluten in the flour-- this mistake will make your muffs HARD! Spoon into your muffin tin liners, bake for 25 minutes.