Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 Cup freshly ground peanut butter
- 3-4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
- a dash of Cinnamon and Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate ?
- 1/2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 2-3 Stevia Packets
Method: mix first 5 ingredients together adjusting according to consistency: more Maple to make it wetter, more coconut flour to make it drier. It shouldn't be TOO dry, but too oily isn't good either-- you must be able to roll the peanut butter mixture into balls!
Roll into bite-sized balls, I came out with 24.
Slowly melt bakers chocolate, coconut oil and stevia together over the stove on a low heat. Coat three balls at a time and gently fish them out with a fork and place on a piece of parchment paper lining a baking tray. Repeat until all the balls are coated.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set and ENJOYYYYY
© Nimai\'s Cookbook