Matcha and Black Sesame Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Chia Seeds
- 2-4 Tablespoons Agave or Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Matcha Powder
- 3 teaspoons Black Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Heat one cup of coconut milk to boiling and whisk in the Matcha until fully smooth.
In a small bowl, combine the matcha-coconut milk with the second cup of coconut milk and stir in the rest of the ingredients until fully mixed.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, I suggest overnight!